The Jamaica Now Action Plan has officially changed it’s title to reflect the real Jamaica. From now on they it will be known as:
“JAMAICA NOW GHETTOIZATION PLAN”
Here are the action steps, that have been outlined by the Jamaica Now Leadership Council on Ghettoization”:
- Make sure you put in place useless, corrupt, inept and spineless elected officials.
- Make sure you place the lowest low-class ghetto slobs on every block, every corner, every neighborhood to live along side upstanding civilized residents. THIS IS A MUST.
- When it comes to quality of life issue, the least amount of enforcement is best.
- Ignore resident’s complaints, concerns and if need be, tell them to call 311.
- Let shady businesses do whatever it may be, which includes religious institutions.
- Let shady construction continually take place to make sure neighborhoods are destroyed.
- Make sure you have at least one religious institution on every other block and make as much noise as possible can take place, like banging on drums all day and night with Hindu Temples.
- Vacant houses & lots are good for the community.
- Make sure the maximum amount of homeless shelters, drug testing places, private waste stations, 99 cent stores, beauty supply stores and cheap third world retail are dumped into the community.
- Keep services at a minimum.
- If you see something, keep it to yourself.
- If an issues does not exist, make it up anyway.
Now, if these rules are followed, then the result will this.
Commercial vehicle sitting for who knows how long.
2016. Yard completely destroyed and used for commercial vehicle storage which I am sure is illegal.
The back of the house
This was the deli that closed a few years ago for dealing drug, guess it is opened for business again. SLOBS.
This woman was actually picking up things out of those bags like this was the 170 St LIRR flea market.
Congressman Gregory Meeks
A few feet from Councilman Wills office.
Random locations on 94ave heading east from the Van Wyck to 150th st. The place is a mess.
Totally Illegal blocking of sidewalk. Pretty Girl is one of many stores on Jamaica Ave doing this. Besides making it difficult to manuever, it is low-class ghetto/third world country EYESORE.
147 Pl between Jamaica & Archer Ave 6.10.16
TOTALLY FUCKING ILLEGAL & DANGEROUS.
Rodent already tearing into this crap
Salvation Army at Archer and 149 St 5.23.16
TOTALLY ILLEGAL to park or store commercial vehicles in a residential area, but, have the so-called leaders done anything about this? You tell me since this has been getting worse over the past month.
This is wads of toilet paper with human shit on it. GHETTO.
148 Pl and Jamaica Ave, sitting since almost beginning of May 2016
Downtown Jamaica, UNACCEPTABLE
Yes, the new symbol of Jamaica Ghetto! This in Rufus King Park.
Merrick Deli at Merrick and 109th Ave
Cambria Heights eyesore at 130-06 233rd St. Been going on for close to a decade.
Is that Assembly Member Vivian Cook addressing her constituents.
The state of Jamaica, Queens and eventually our country if we stay on this course.
I MEAN REALLY. Totally ILLEGAL.
Typical third world dreck
And they are dumping 1+ million dollars in this park, really. Does that include the removal of the bottom of the barrel folks.
Good idea to place a problematic homeless shelter with an open air drug market two blocks from downtown.
Downtown area, next to GJDC 168th St parking lot and near across from Cookies.
A pattern of illegal garbage dumping for years.
Jamaica in the box retail
Is this an example of being on “the right track”.
These people had to climb over this shit to get into their car. And this is in the downtown section, not far from the LIRR station, where the jazz concerts are held.
Asshole leaders. The same shit over and over in different positions.
Twelve years as council member knowing this issue as well as many others.