Here we go again. A community completely out of control with a lack of leadership and proper enforcement on quality of life issues.
SHAMEFUL. No pride, No respect and TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION.
- Garbage in front of empty apartment building on the NW corner of 170 St/90 Ave. Been here over a week, filed three DOS complaints, garbage keeps getting added.
2. Illegally parked Tractor Trailer under 170 St LIRR Overpass. Same Uniondale trucks that were parked under the other Jamaica Downtown LIRR Overpasses last weekend.
3. Illegally covered up cars.
4. Constant Illegal Dumping at 104 Ave/171 (Illegally covered car in background).
5. School Bus parked at 173 St/115 Ave. Even though there is this sign about school buses can park anywhere, I doubt that is true. Do you think this would take place in front of a house in Forest Hills.
6. This smashed car with flat tires and broken windows looks like it was just dumped here.
7. Another junked car placed by auto body shop on Merrick, which guy in photo told me (171 St/108 Ave). Plus other body shops continually to place junked/unlicensed vehicles due to lack of enforcement. It is do whatever the fuck you want in this community.
8. Illegal truck driving has been starting again on 170 St between Jamaica & Hillside Ave.